2024 EEAI Conference and Annual Meeting
March 22-23, 2024 with pre-conference workshops and field trips on March 21.
Decatur Conference Center – 4191 US 36, Decatur, IL 62522
Book a room at the discounted rate of $112 by calling the hotel at 217-422-8800 and mention the EEAI Conference.
Submit a Presentation Proposal
This year our program committee is looking for conference programming along four tracks: EE and Higher Ed, Community Partnerships, Nature Rx, and Wildcard
If you are interested in applying to present at our conference, please fill out the form here.
The program committee is accepting proposals through December 8th 2023.
Student Poster Session
The Student Poster Session will be held on Friday, March 22, 2024 at the EEAI Annual Conference. Illinois graduate and undergraduate students are encouraged to submit proposals of scholarly work, civic engagement, or community partnership projects based in environmental science, ecology, citizen/community science, sustainability, or environmental education.
All poster presenters accepted into the conference are required to register for the conference for a minimum of the one-day registration. (Student registration is offered at a discounted rate. Current EEAI membership is not required to participate, but is encouraged.)
If you are interested in submitting an abstract click here.
You can help make this conference a success by …
Becoming a Sponsor
A great way to support EEAI and make our conference a success is by becoming a sponsor or sharing our sponsorship opportunities with your colleagues! Please find our comprehensive sponsorship document here.
Volunteering with Us – Interested in volunteering for the conference? Reach out to Susie at email@example.com
Donating Items to the Silent Auction
Becoming an Exhibitor
Registration Types – Prices to come
- A. EEAI Member Full Registration
- B. Non-Member Full Conference Registration
- C. One Day Friday Registration – Can ONLY be used for Friday
- D. One Day Saturday Registration – Can ONLY be used for Saturday
- E. Student Registration – Full conference registration for any college or graduate level students
- F. Scholarship Full Conference Registration We understand that some educators may need additional help to attend this years conference. If you would be helped by a scholarship please fill out this form. We want to see you!
- There will be pre-conference workshops on Thursday, March 21.
- There will be field trips on Thursday, March 21.
Suggested Free Options
Join us at the 2024 Annual Conference as an Exhibitor!
Volunteers make our conference possible! If you are interested in volunteering as a room host, field trip chaperone, or other duties, please email Susie, our volunteer chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or check the Volunteer box on your registration.
EEAI Annual Conference Cancellation Policy:
The EEAI Annual Conference takes more than a year to plan, and many major expenses such as catering, facility rentals and speakers are paid for well in advance based on registration numbers. Because of this, EEAI maintains a strict cancellation policy for the annual conference.
Up to two days before the conference, your conference registration can be transferred to another Illinois educator who is able to attend in your place and who is not already registered.
- 75% of your registration fee can be refunded up to one month before the conference.
- 50% of your registration fee can be refunded up to 14 days before the conference.
- 25% of your registration fee can be refunded up to one week before the conference.
We understand that difficult situations arise, such as family emergencies. If you would like to discuss such a situation, please reach out to the EEAI Executive Director at email@example.com